Thursday, March 1, 2012

FaceTime.

Tonight we "chatted" with my Dad via FaceTime on the iPhone. By we, I mean Jack. He's not so interested in sharing these days... but that's another topic for another day.

Jack hijacked my phone and decided he wanted to call Papa. To be clear, he doesn't actually know how to place calls, yet! I did have to password protect my phone though, because he learned how to open it! It's amazing how savvy he is with technology already, just from watching us! 

Anyway, instead of just calling my Dad, we decided to FaceTime. It was perfect! I love getting to see my Dad's reaction to J's crazy, silly antics. And I love to see Jack's reaction to my Dad and his dogs. He simply had to see the "doggies" :) It was absolutely the highlight of my day.

Technology is really amazing and I am so grateful that we have access to it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts!