Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Sharing

As a Mom to a toddler, I spend a lot of time trying to teach the concept of sharing... but tonight, it was one of my students who demonstrated this best! He completely warmed my heart.

Today was this boy's birthday. As his gift, he asked his parents to buy cupcakes for every person at the school. He wanted to celebrate this with everyone - not just his closest friends. I thought that this was remarkably kind and thoughtful. I was so impressed by him.

But this evening, he came to see if me, Nick and Jack would like a cupcake too. It was such a thoughtful gesture, it completely made my day!

Tonight I am grateful to get to work with selfless, kind students. They give me faith that there is still good in the World.
They give me faith in my children's' future.


The cupcake also happened to be delicious! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts!