Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Dance it Out

A few years ago Gray's Anatomy had a storyline between Meredith and Christina where they would dance it out. Mainly, whenever they were stressed, they would turn up the music and just dance until they laughed and felt better. I think it came out when I was in grad school, because I remember relating to the idea and having a few fun dance parties. I also had a fabulous friend in San Diego who loved to dance it out - typically that happened on a Saturday night at the W hotel. Good times. Well Monday, I got to go to a fancy work event. Mind you, I had to work for a good portion of the night. But after those responsibilities were done, it was so fun to have a glass of champagne and dance it out. I don't go out dancing very often. I know, you're totally shocked by that, right?! But when I do, I always have so much fun. And I always feel better - aside from my feet, which are aching. This party was no exception. It was a ton of fun!

I'm grateful for the opportunity to go to these fancy events - even when I'm working them!  

I'm grateful that I got out for the night and had some fun. 

I am also totally grateful to my sister for finding me a fab dress! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts!