Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Milestones & Mishaps

My little one rolled over for the first time tonight! 
It was so sweet. 
The look on his face when he realized that he had turned was priceless! 

I grabbed my iPhone and quickly opened the camera to snap a shot. 
... and there it was. 
An error message. 
My storage is full. 
Ugh! 
I missed my moment!


Instead of feeling frustrated, I will be grateful for all of those 3,687 pictures (yes, I said 3,687!). Those are 3,687 silly, fun, priceless moments that I captured. And never deleted.

I am also extremely grateful that I got to witness a wonderful milestone in my babe's life. 
We are so blessed.


 Update: Here is a pic that I managed to snap about a minute later on my "real" camera. It wasn't a total waste ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts!