Friday, February 17, 2012

Nick.

 I won't tell you just how many of these Dove chocolates I've had today... Don't judge! They are so yummy and I also enjoy the sweet notes inside. 


It's no coincidence that these two messages each appeared twice today. 
It's a reminder.

Today I am beyond thankful for my Nick. He has shown me what true unconditional love is. It is the love that laughs with you and cries with you. The love that brought us our perfect, sweet boys. The strength to bare my tears and heartache, even when there is nothing he can do but love me. It is the love that lives in his hugs and his touch. It is the love that helps me carry on. The love that makes me smile... and last night, it was the love that allowed me 9 full hours of sleep. 
In other words, bliss.

Last night my fabulous husband folded the laundry so I could go to sleep at 9:00. He then got up two times with our sweet baby (who refuses to sleep through the night) so I could sleep, uninterrupted. I woke up rested and better prepared to face the day.

I am so thankful for you and your love. 
I can only hope that my love for you speaks as clearly to you as yours does to me.

Thank you - not only for the sleep, but for always being there - No matter what.


Would you like a Dove chocolate heart? ;)


2 comments:

  1. I look to you guys as an example of how to make it all work. You do a tremendous job. Dynamic duo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is quite a compliment, thank you! I assure you that it is not easy, but it's always worth it.

      Delete

Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts!