Thursday, February 23, 2012

A good pediatrician.

Today I am thankful for a good pediatrician and healthy babes.

My sweet little W has a cold that has turned into a cough that sounds so sad. Today I decided to take him to the pediatrician to get some piece of mind that he is fine and I don't need to worry. I am thankful for both the fabulous pediatrician that I saw and the answers that I received. Baby w has perfectly clear lungs & ears, so it's just a yucky cough. (yes, I said yucky. I'm a mom. It's how we talk.)

(This is my sweet sleeping soundly before and after our doctor's visit.)

I love a pediatrician that can take a worried, overly concerned mom and let her leave an appointment feeling confident and calm. Gratitude.

I realize that I am privileged with access to good health care and health insurance. I am privileged that I can afford to see a pediatrician just to be sure nothing is wrong. But I am especially lucky to have my choice of doctors.

I am grateful that my boys are healthy.

And just for fun, here's a picture of little wells showing off his giggles and smiles for the nurses and doctor, just to be sure that they thought his mommy was nuts to think something was wrong! He screamed the moment we left the exam room, but while he was in there getting examined he was all smile. Figures! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts!