Friday, May 11, 2012

Small Things

I am blessed to have a wonderful Nanny who looks after my boys while I work. She is lovely and works so hard! On top of spending her days entertaining my boys, which she does fabulously, she is a single Mom to a 2 and a half year old boy. Needless to say, she works hard and doesn't get a lot of down time. For Mother's Day I decided to pick her up a little treat. Something for her that I don't think she'd splurge on for herself. 

My go-to for busy Moms is always bath products. For me, the bath/shower is one of the few times of the day where I can get total quiet and alone time, so I like to indulge a bit. A nice scented shower gel or cream can make that 10 minute shower feel just a bit more special. One of my favorites is Fresh! They just came out with this new scent that is citrusy and delicious. I purchased our Nanny a shower gel & body lotion set and treated myself to a shower gel too, just for fun! ;)



Every Mommy deserves a little "me" time, even if it's in the shower after your babes go to bed or in the wee early hours of the day. 

I can't wait to try mine out tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts!