Thursday, May 24, 2012

Flirting with my husband

I am so grateful that after nearly 5 years of marriage and almost 10 years of dating, I still like to flirt with my husband. He can still make me giddy and bring a goofy smirk to my face.

I love it. 

The other day, I sent Nick a text in the middle of the day that led to a brief, but silly and flirty exchange. It made me smile. I love that I know him well enough to read his text messages in his voice. And I love that I still enjoy flirting, even after all this time :) 


We've been having fun and making each other laugh for a long time... 
looking back at these pictures made me smile :)

Circa 2005

  From last week's Graduation

 "I'm married!!" Even then I couldn't believe how lucky I was :)

 
Taking picture in Manhattan before our wedding reception
 
 

1 comment:

Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts!