Wednesday, May 2, 2012

My Nan

My Nan is incredible. 

I have always known this, but it has increased exponentially in the past year.

She took care of jack 3 days a week for almost a year and today she was back looking after both my boys while our babysitter took a day off. How lucky am I?!

Not only did she take the boys to the park, play with them and then clean up after them. She looked after me, since I've got a little cold. She stayed until we ate and the boys were in their pjs and almost ready for bed. It was so sweet.

I count my blessings for my Nan regularly. She's an incredible role model of strength and she always knows what I should do when something isn't right with my babes!

Thank you for everything, Nan.

This is my Nan will Wells when he was just a few hours old <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts!