Sunday, April 29, 2012

Happy Birthday my Sweet

My heart is completely swollen with love and gratitude. We had a beautiful birthday party today, where my boys were surrounded by love and friends! I was glad that I spent the day reflecting on this day 2 years ago, instead of last year... 

After a long but wonderful day, my Sweet (not-so-little) baby fell asleep in my arms, which is incredibly rare! It was his little gift to me. I couldn't help but think about the first night he fell asleep in my arms. It felt just as good tonight as it did then. 

I never thought that the title of "Mommy" would become my most treasured, but there ya have it. 

Jack, thank you for making me a Mommy and for filling my days with joy, giggles and love. You are my sunshine and I love you beyond words. 

Happy Birthday my Sweet xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts!