Thursday, April 5, 2012

Good Night, God Bless

My Mom said this to me every night when I was growing up. Even as an adult, if I was at her house she'd say it to me on my way upstairs to bed. My Grandmother says it too! I guess that's where my Mom got it from... well now my Jack says it. 

The other night I said "Good Night, God Bless Jack" and he said "Night, Bless." 

My heart nearly exploded. I'm so happy that our little family is already establishing traditions.

And since we're talking about bedtime... how could I resist sharing this?! Love.

2 comments:

  1. lovely pic!
    chek my blog, and if you want we can follow each other via GFC!
    have a wonderful day!
    www.thecurlylady.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading! I will check it out! :)

      Delete

Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts!