Tuesday, July 10, 2012

It's Been A While...

It's been a while since my last post... It's been a tough few weeks.


It's hard to know what to say sometimes. I started this journey with the hopes of finding gratitude; of keeping positivity in my life. Sometimes that is easier than other times. Aside from my healthy, beautiful children, it's sometimes hard to find gratitude. It's a work in progress, I suppose. Maybe that's why I called it a journey.


Regardless, I'm here now. With gratitude. I had a really nice dinner with my Aunt tonight. It was so good to sit together and talk and share a good meal. I am so glad to have a tight knit family who I can always count on for a listening ear and a laugh. My Aunt Donna is no exception. I am so lucky to have her. I really needed a night like tonight, so I'm incredibly grateful for it.


1 comment:

Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts!